Wednesday, January 30, 2008

the weekend better be good!

so friday morning we leave to barcelona. i need to buy a small suitcase. hopefully the "chinese store" sells some cheap ones.

this trip is gonna be fun. im just a little nervous to spend it at a hostel. you know, after watching that movie, you do get a little scared. but whatever, my brother & 2 of his friends are supposed to be there this weekend. im just a little pissed off cuz my brother told me to book him with us. butttt we're staying 4 nights, he's only staying 2, so he'd have to pay those extra 2 as well. so i booked his room seperate...WITH MY CREDIT CARD! i kept writing him on fb to see if i had the information right, how long he was staying, what time he arrived & whatnot. but his stupid ass hasn't written back to me!

i hate when people leaving me hanging like that. im sure it's just the type of person i am, i've been like this since i was a baby. i have to have everything that very same minute. but damn! he wants me to book him with us, yet we're going for different amount of days, now he wont even reply to my messages. WTF?! so whatever. he better get a hold of me fast, we leave in 2 days & he needs to pay me back! so far it's been $21, plus if i have to cancel or he doesn't show up, i don't know what the hell i have to do! i sent him the information, so he better be there!

and umm, everyone in this program is gonna be going there this weekend, except for lucy, hyper, and ricitos. good because i wasn't gonna put up with their shit. seriously, i understand we wanna see everything while we're here, but fuckin hyper takes it to the extreme. he wants to hike everywhere & walk long distances. im all for losing weight while im here, but holy shit! with this kid im gonna die! not cuz im gonna be walking alot, but he makes us walk up mountains. a fat girl like me can't be doing that shit so often...its not good for my fat little heart!

and then lucy and ricitos!! they are always bitching about "i dont want to meet americans! i wanna talk to locals!" stupid sluts, stfu! ricitos was planning to cancel her reservation in madrid when she found out my brother was going to barcelona. like seriously, you can fuck with the bilbao natives, but NOT my brother! but im just glad im not gonna be around those two when they storm off with the strangers to some "discoteCKKa!" ugh! yesterday they saw some ugly guys getting into a car, and ricitos was all taking double takes and smiling at them "over her shoulder" to boost their ego. yeah okkkkk! like they need that skinny, buck toothed, clown hair girl boosting their ego. i really dont know why she thinks she's the hottest shit to hit spain. she's a pretty girl, but not like some exotic bombshell.

im so irritated with some of the people here. i think i just need some sleep. and i swear if i hear another person say the word "tio" refering to some guy (its like the equivilant of guey..."oye tio, tienes un cigarillo?") im gonna choke them! i can do the whole "vale" thing, but not "tio" or "tia"...i only use those referring to mooney's parents or the other siblings of my parents. i swear these spaniards are getting worse & worse! how can i walk around talking to old ladies that could be my grandma & saying "perdona, se te callo tu creditrans"....it does not register in my head that USTED is not used here. I cannot speak using VOSOTROS, and im not going to use it EVER! imagine this summer in mexico, if i start using that shit everyone's gonna look at me weird. and to tell you the truth, i don't know how or when to use it haha

ahhhhh this is getting carried away. i should shower & make some ready made pasta, it's 8pm

edit;; 11:53pm;
i havent done my homework :x
i read what i had to read, but i havent done my presentation i have to do thanks to hyper & his stupid politics talk :[
my brother wrote back. we're ready to party friday night! lol
i found stupid/cute graphics for myspace haha













1 comment:

Mooney said...

Ugh, roommates suck sometimes. I pretty much had to buy my own tp and hide it in my room so that whenever I needed it I just took it with me in the bathroom. It got pretty bad so we all bought our own. Cause no one helps out when you are all supposed to chip in. It's gay. Especially the food part.