Tuesday, May 13, 2008

i can't argue for shit

so since serena's friends got here last week, she's been sooo annoying! she thinks she knows everything and she just leaves me out of shit. i dont mind that cuz we all do it when we're around our good friends. but im just so sick of it. wednesday at this school dinner for the cooking class, i made a comment, speaking like a moron, and said "he speaks english very good"...meaning "he speaks very good english" and annie corrected me by saying "well"...and serena adds "apparently you dont" and laughs. then she starts ignoring me out of nowhere and just being the bitch that she is. so whatevs. we were supposed to go watch a bullfight in madrid on sunday night, but she decided to go on thursday instead without letting me know. then in portugal, she kept bugging me because she kept talking about cristiano ronaldo and how if she met him, it would be a set deal and he'd wanna get with her...she would just look at me like expecting me to say something. and when i'd mention how good looking he is she'd say "you can't talk...you called him a cry baby"....like he isn't?! im sorry but just because you like him DOES NOT mean you don't see how much of a damn cry baby he is in games. being a cry baby does not mean he sucks...cuz hell, he's fuckin amazing! but anyway, she kept asking people about him...like they were supposed to know everything about him because he's portuguese. then it bugged me when she'd say "oh he's from MEH-DEE-RAH....bitch, it's MAH-DAY-RAH....read it right...Madeira...not Madeera....

she was rude and wouldn't be all "engetata" and not say anything at times. so whatever. then SHE set a time for sushi...but i was supposed to bring the expensive wraps like always...she calls me at 730 "are you coming? (i say no and she says...) well i just wasted 2 and a half hours waiting for you for nothing. we have everything ready and just waiting for the sushi wraps. you said 5 because you were gonna bring stuff over...blah blah blah" so i got mad because 1, she better not be talking to me in that tone of voice; 2, she's not my mom to yell at me; and 3...she's YOUNGER than me! so i got home, pissed as hell...grabbed the sushi wraps and stuff she needed...i marched over to her apartment and threw the stuff at the table and said "there! that's what you've been waiting for for 2 and a half hours right? there!" and it just went on and on...obviously, we all know i can't argue without getting choked up and cry because i can't get my points across...but THEN! jack and sheri ganged up on her too....it was sad. i was upset. but damn...according to jack (which by the way is not a reliable source) he told me how serena was talking shit about our spring break trip. how me an my sister, the ones that knew french would always make her do everything...and then how "mommy and daddy" paid for our whole trip...bitch pissed me off! but i still felt bad that everything got blown out of proportion. and i know all this shit is gonna blow up in my face either today or tomorrow. but fuck it!!!

and ohh! now, just right now...we got home at 4, and they were all gonna go to the beach, and annie said i had to go. so i come home and tell brick wall to wait while i shaved my legs. well the fucker kept yelling for me to hurry up and go. when we left, like 10 minutes later, he decides to walk all fast and take a different turn. i asked where he was going and he said the bank. so i said i'd wait at the metro and he yells "yeah cuz i waited for you all fuckin day and you can't even wait for me" so i said "i said i'd wait in the fuckin metro,...you know what, FUCK YOU!" and walked home. he better not think he can come in my room and try to talk to me...i'll kick his ass...motherfucker!

1 comment:

AnoMALIE said...

That just IRRITATES me.
"Moomy and daddy paid for everything"
bitch, it aint my fault my parents give a shit about me!
There are things called GIFTS... and that's exactly what our parents are giving us... GIFTS for being such fucking good kids to them.
FUCK HER BROKE ASS.
The only reason she was doing everything was because she'd get ahead of us and starts speaking ENGLISH to everyone.

A ella que if our parents paid for everything? It's not like we took anything from HER.
Complain when we take shit from you, not when it's our parents doing it willingly.

It's called being MEXICAN. Sorry you're not blessed like that, SHIT TALKER!

Fuck, I hate those people.