Thursday, March 6, 2008

handle it biotch!

so lately i've been super upset. aside from the situation with my dad, there's been some other shady shit going on back in my apartment. as i told my sister, my roommates are self centered. i dont get them. pinches hipocritas! like one minute they're all cool with me, then the next they go whisper in each others rooms. wtf! i thought of my cousin, the so called gangster one...when he'd go up to people and be all in their face saying "lets handle it then!" and want to fight them haha...but how my sister said, next time i notice them being all fucked up like that, im just clearly gonna tell them if they have something to say, to not be little bitches and just say it to my face. but i guess if whats her face is at the apartment, im gonna ask her to tell me what happened saturday night...coming straight from her mouth. is 1. she made me leave...i got my rebuttle. if 2. she says i left on my own...i once again have my rebuttle. point being, you NEVER let a drunk girl go home ALONE...especially not in the metro where you can easily go the wrong way. but enough about that, i just dont want her being all shady and rolling her eyes when i talk...or facing the other way when im in the room. i hope i can be a little badass like my grandpa that would smack people in the face for not soluting the flag...i just hope i can stand my ground and not shed a tear like i usually do...damnit! im a Monar... i should not be a little bitch!

No comments: