Saturday, March 1, 2008

get your own shit!

i swear i hate my roommates sometime. well roommate. unzzel was sick yesterday so we decided to stay in...me cuz well, i didn't feel like calling anyone up to see what there was to do since the metro only runs till 2am....not enough time for me. so i cooked at like 930, but only i ate. then i watched some movies and went to bed at like 2. at 4:45 i hear B of all people! he's talking super loud, almost as if he was in my room talking in the middle of the day. then i hear farrel's friend ness being super loud and giggly. then farrel with his loud ass drunk voice. whatev, i still tried to sleep. no luck. i decided i'd go into the kitchen, where they were, to ask them to be a little bit quieter. they were super loud and were like "oh im sorry!!!" and farrel's cooking something and he's even louder saying "sorry sorry!"

i feel bad for our neighbors. now i know why the lady above us lets her kids run around the house like wild horses. but then! i wake up at 10am cuz once again, those 3 are being loud. i guess they're taking ness somewhere before she leaves? idk but when i went into the kitchen to put my blankets to wash (oh man! i'll talk about that one in a little bit!) i notice the trash is overflowing. there's a carton of eggs. i see inside and there's 8 used eggs in there! wtf?! i got soooo mad! farrel used 8 eggs last night to make his stupid food. first of all, if they were his, i wouldn't have said shit. he used the 3 i had left in my carton, and 5 from unzzel! we buy the eggs, yet he can use them? hell fucking no! i also buy the sandwich stuff, but somehow it always disappears. now, i know i might sound all selfish...but shit is so expensive here! fuckin loaf of bread is like $3 if not a little more. the 10 pieces of turkey breast is another $2.50...the eggs are probably the same, if not more. farrel only buys shit he needs for the day. it pisses me off because i'm wasting my money on shit he eats. no. my parents have ONE child in spain, not THREE. i understand my parents send me money once a month (not what they're supposed to send...but what i need i guess) and i had $4000 saved up, but if i would have known my parents and myself would have to be paying for the other people i'd be living with, i wouldn't have come. i havent really bought the necessities here, because i want farrel to buy the shit. but i just dont know how to go about it. i kindda hint at it, but he doesn't get it.

and about the sheets? for some reason i keep getting these bug bites on my legs. they're like sancudo bites, just smaller. well thursday morning i woke up with 2 bites on my hand...then yesterday i woke up itching my legs...then last night after i got woken up, i kept feeling all these bites all over my legs. i have about 7 of them...5 on one leg...2 on my foot. its gross. so i was all paranoid last night. i woke up this morning washing ALL my bed sheets and flipping my mattress around haha. idk what the fuck it is, but they better not be bed bugs!

No comments: