Thursday, February 28, 2008

damn italians!

so i had to go to school a little earlier today cuz i didn't get to finish my presentation on las vegas for conversation class...so i left 20 minutes earlier (yeah big deal right haha) and when get to school, im walking on top (there's the walkway on the roof lmao) and i see there's like 3 tv cameras, who knows why. i'm on the walkway that connects the bookstore to the library (where we have our classes. its a 5 or 6 story building...idk why they call it the library...weird ass basque people). then in front of the camera, well a few feet away from it, this guy says something to me. so i stop and take out one of my earphones. he's talking in this weird language...some sort of spanish i thought. i caught the word "informacion" so i repeated the word, like it was going to help! lol...and he said all this weird shit to me, and i just stared. then he goes "espanola?" and i smiled and said "no americana"...here's the rest of the conversation:

him: ahhh...americana? yo soy de ::inaudible:: italia. de que pais?
me: ::wtf!?:: estados unidos?
him: si si, pero que pais?
me: ...las vegas nevada?
him: ahhh! yo nomas ido a pais de new york.
me: umm ok?
him: cuantos anios?
me: 20
him: o yo 26. no mal?
me: umm...
him: te puedo llevar a un coffee?
me: ay, me tengo que ir.
him: me das tu numbero para ir a coffee?
me: uhh...no tengo celular.
him: te doy el mio.
me: vale?
him: no eres soltera, novio?
me: si?
him: tu email
me: si tengo email, pero me tengo que ir.
him: mi numero?
me: no tengo pluma. me tengo que ir.
him: ...uh...bueno, mucho...gusto?
me: si si..

then he tried doing the spanish 2 kiss thing...but instead of going for my cheeks he went towards my lips. good thing i moved my face soooo far away from him. he smelled like liquor, coffee, and smokes. it was GROSSSSS!

i was disgusted and tried to hurry away into the computer lab, hoping he didn't follow me. i still wonder if all this was part of whatever they were filming. now, i know i always wanted to be on tv since i was little, but even if this was for tv...im not letting some weird ass italian guy kiss me! sick! lol

2 comments:

AnoMALIE said...

jajaja! So they are pushy like Rafa said!

Did they get this all on camera?
Was he at least good looking (because I get it that he stank up the place, but very good looks trumps most in my eyes)?

TravelinDin said...

if he was good looking i think i wouldn't have mind him trying to kiss me on the lips...who knows, maybe i wouldda taken up his offer to coffee and said "screw it" to doing my presentation...estaba FEO y VIEJO! tenia canas! lol...but to this day, idk if it was for the camera and if they got it. i just didnt want them to take a shot of my face haha