Wednesday, February 6, 2008

3 months :[

so i've been in spain for almost a month now. its crazy. there are times when i miss home, then others when i dont even think about it. idk why today i thought about how i miss being back home. it's pretty much the same shit, only without working and coming home to mom & my sister waiting for me. i kindda miss work too. not the working part, but just the environment. i've been jobless for exactly a month now. i miss all my co-workers! its kindda sad & stupid, but man! i worked with all those people for 2 years!

i also miss talking to my sister....also the fighting lol. like, i talk to her on aim, but it's not the same. i'm listening to the song from juno & i'm getting all teary eyed thinking about me & my sis hanging out lol....uuu! and how we loved talking shit! i mean, me & unzzel do it sometimes, but its not as great as talking shit with your siblings! in barcelona, me & my brother went off on our inside jokes & talking shit about people while everyone just stared on & kindda laughed haha

i for sure miss mom's cooking & daddy's nagging. or how mom always yelled for anything lol it's different not hearing her yell at the top of her lungs....or dad walking around all slowly touching his belly saying he survived cancer haha

it's a lot to get used to. but i get over it sometimes. as long as i take naps, im good. butttttt my sister's coming for spring break, so i might go back into my little sad moments. i hate having a taste of family life when i see my siblings. thanks to my brother that happened lol

now i just gotta fix spring break. unzzel & grace were talking about it last night & they have southern spain & italy for 10 days :[ 10 days....thats the majority of our damn trip! i gotta talk to serena & see what she plans. we wanna travel a lot...visit all these places! thats why i need my sister to tell me where she wants to go so we can fit it in. i love italy, but 10 days is a little much damnit!

No comments: