Wednesday, February 20, 2008

eh.

i talked to unzzel about feeling like shit. she felt kindda bad cuz i guess she wasn't meaning to seem like a bitch. but i still feel weird around her. when its just me and her its cool, but throw sheri or jack in the mix and it's back to crap-town. like i found out my brother was coming the weekend before my sister gets here, and unzzel was excited for me, then later on she said she was probably gonna be in amsterdam for that weekend. then i remembered how jack is always bitching in front of me and saying "oh unzzel we have to book our amsterdam flight!" i didnt get an invite, and especially not now that my brother is coming. but fuck it. i can have my time with my brother...even if we wont get to do much cuz my roommates wont be here :[

idk if i wrote in here about my co-worker telling me my gay ass old job wasn't going to give me my bonus for the year...well i cried and decided i would write to every politician i could to tell them how i was treated and how it was a bullshit job. well, i was checking my bank account the other day and i noticed a fatty deposit from the department that gave us our checks, $1,347. pretty nice! good thing i got lazy and never wrote to anyone.

now i gotta finish planning spring break and see where im gonna take my brother and sister. bilbao is kindda gay, so dont expect to be in like an "ooooh ahhh" city like barcelona or madrid...all we have is the guggeinheim haha

No comments: