Thursday, February 14, 2008

coman mierda mamones

so today was this huge day for the little anarchist that compose this damn area. apparently there were gonna be some horrible demonstrations aka riots at our school. my 130 class got canceled and my teacher told me to just go home. so i did, but there was no way i'd catch the 1135 bus, so i went to the computers. while i was there, unzzel sheri and jack were there too. we sat there checked our stuff, then a group of kids walk in screamin shit in basque...something about independence y quien chigados sabe....so then they said "we ask you to leave the computer room and follow us, or else you are an accomplice." yeah ok...i stayed there. then when we were leaving fuckin unzzel made plans with sheri to go to the city....but didnt even care to invite me! she just looked at me and smiled then said "we're going to bilbao...bye" umm...ok? i dont know why she does that. sheri causes sooo much drama, yet unzzel is still all up in her ass. i dont get it. but i was soooo mad today when she did that. first the fuckin dinner, she tells me about it but doesnt invite me she just brushes it off with "its only for my spanish class" yet sheri is inviting half the fuckin program. then with this shit about going off without even INVITING me....i seriously almost cried. but you know what, FUCK YOU! i dont need her ass for anything. im super pissed off, but what can i do right? i just gotta find myself some other friends that dont act all shady like her. i really could give a shit about her. if the damn protesters get her, me VALE MADRE!

ps; thanks to the revelation my sister just told me, or posted....i hope my cousins die! not literally...but they're FUCKIN STUPID!!!!

why would you tell my dad "get on myspace and see her pictures!!! in one, she either partied too hard or got a nose ring!" bitch i hope you fuckin burn in.....!!! ahhhh im pissed off! is she trying to get back at me because my dad told her mom she's fuckin her boyfriend?! im soooo pissed off! i hope they die!!!!

1 comment:

Mooney said...

Quien fue? I swear...people suck ass.

And as for those friends...ditch them and find some others...like kids from class or something. You don't need that shit. Especially when you're so far from home. Trust me.