Tuesday, February 5, 2008

great weekend in barcelona!

so i was online last night talking to my sister & the damn computer turned off & we couldn't turn it on. i think i exceeded the limit. but anyway...before she kills me!

i did get my nose pierced yesterday. i did take into consideration what my sister told me....and i didn't think it would look good, but it does. everyone's been telling me it fits my face, so i guess. unless they're being bitches & lying to my face!


this was like an hour after i got it done, so its still red. it looks a little better now that its a day old lol

but we should talk about my weekend rather than the piercing! it was great! even if there was ALOT of bitching from unzzel's part. our hostel guys were incredible! they were soooo funny. last night we got drunk with them lol. i was mostly online, but i'd go back & forth. one guy, dreads, was such a perv! he kept trying to kiss on unzzel's neck haha! but they were great guys!

it was GREAT to see my brother. he got a little drunk, but he wasn't as bad as some of the guys from the program. apparently one fell into the street & his face was bleeding....

omg! when we were coming back home, we were in line at the plaza catalunya waiting to get on the bus (oh god, i'll go off on that soon!) & we notice a group of people standing around. apparently, this little old man was laying on the floor cuz his head was bleeding! there was all this blood everywhere. we dont know what happened to him! but i was sad! he was so pale. you know how much i love old people...i almost cried!

so yeah, we left to catch our bus at fuckin noon!!!! we got on the bus at 1225...we got to the airport at 1....our plane started to board at 115...we got our ticket at 120....we ran to catch the flight & got on last minute. why were we late? unzzel who thinks everything is cool. these weed smokers i swear! she's so chill about everything that it pisses me off sometimes lol. but we made it is all thats important :]


now we're planning our spring break. you better make sure you're coming anomalie so i can book your shit!

No comments: