Sunday, March 9, 2008

my brother in bilbao

so thursday night jack and serena asked me to spend the night since we'd be going to the coca cola factory early friday. so i did. plus, i didnt feel like being in the house all alone with the new roommate. so friday we went to the coke factory and jack came back home with me, met dave and we went to get my brother from the airport. we were a little late because there was some sort of accident so we got there kind of late. coming back sucked because traffic was backed up! i got home and had to hurry to go meet my intercambio. i left rafa talking with dave and his girlfriend while i went to chat with this girl. it was a little awkward because im not good at one on one conversations with strangers. she looks really young and has very short hair! kindda like boy hair. she's a physics major, so i dont think i'll be meeting up with her often because she has class like all day.

anyway, friday we all went to a cidreria and got in at about 930pm. we had cider till midnight. everyone was pretty drunk except me. my brother like always, got pretty drunk. when we were coming back to my town, he jumped over the metro thingy, so he didn't scan through, i was so mad and kept calling him an idiot. and he kept giving me nuggies, so i was sooo mad. then in the metro i kept telling him to shut up cuz he was being annoying and loud, and he yelled at me! he was in my face telling me shit (not loud) and the lady in front of us was just staring on looking all scared. nikki said rafa was really cool, and i guess the people we went to the cidreria with liked him, but then we have the ones that think they're the shit that would just stare at my brother like wondering who he was. i hated that, i wanted to beat their ass and tell them my brother is a million times better, even if he can be loud and obnoxious!

saturday we walked around bilbao. we were supposed to go on this long walk along the beach/hills, but somehow decided on going to bilbao. i felt bad though because my brother kindda wanted to go to the guggenheim, but we didn't...just the outside. because we walked around too long and took forever. we got back home at like 9pm and we were starving! i made dinner for all of us (me, my brother, jack, and serena) and didn't leave till almost midnight. we went to jose's house, and it was LAME! they were smoking weed and there were like 6 people. kevin was talking to my brother most of the time. then me, will, and my brother left to catch the metro and met up with sheri at some gayyyy concert! i was getting so mad at the drunk people! it was probably in support of eta or some shit. but on our way back, will came with me and my brother...the metro's power went out! it wouldn't go forward, so we had to back up into the previous stop an switch trains. i was worried thinking it was some terrorist attack, but we were fine.

today we did do the 2 hour walk and i wanted to take him to eat at this basque restaurant, but it was closed, so we had nasty chinese food. but before that, we ate pizza...so we were fatties for the day :] i took him to the airport at like 6, dropped him off at the bus station so he could catch the 655 bus. right now, 930pm, he should be flying back to london. as much as he irritates me and we fight, i miss him! i can imagine when my sister leaves, im gonna be all bummed out for like weeks! but the good thing will be that i'll only have a month once she leaves. im really dying to leave right about now. besides my roommates being assholes, i hate being alone. i just miss home and being with my parents. all this petty drama pisses me off and i miss real mexican food, and texting, and just the way things are...but mostly the comfort of being in my own house with people i love. i miss my friends from back home. they never judged over stupid shit, and they didn't try to hard to be liked by other people. unzzel is so dumb sometimes i think twiggy is a better person than her! i also kindda miss her and her stupid talks! but man, i cant believe i miss home so much! im still making the best of it here, but its hard when such assholes surround you! just one week till spring break!

No comments: