Saturday, April 12, 2008

im all alone

wote this last night

my sister left today. I have 34 days left here, and I know the next 32 are gonna be horrible! As soon as I stepped into my apartment after dropping my sister off, I started bawling. How could I not, she kept me sane and was the reason I didn’t cry. I miss her like crazy! I wish I would be going home too. My roommates make my life hell! I went to serena and jack’s house at like 7 and got home at 130am (its 153), and as soon as I walk in, I see there’s a light on. I walked over to my room, and sathe light was coming from farrell’s room. Guess who’s in there? "lazara", all cuddled up next to him (they’re not cuddling together, they’re just sitting next to each other) watching some movie. Right now, they’re watching something else talking all loud drinking other people's vodka that they left here.
Once I got back from the airport, at like noon they called lazara to invite her to go over jose’s house for brunch. Once I got to serena’s place, we cooked and later on, jack came out and told us how they weren’t planning on inviting lazara, but they knew she had weed so they called her for it. I guess my other roommate davide sells her some. But they’re so gay! She sees how they use her, but she’s still all up in their ass. And farrell, I wont even talk about him. He acts all nice, but then he favors lazara for everything, so he can suck it!
Im just so sick of everyone and everything. Once I go home, that’s the end of all these little fuckers! I doubt I’ll keep in touch with any of them! Maybe katie, will, lauren, possibly serena and jack (even if they lie, make shit up, and exaggerate everything). My roommates, they can get alcohol poisoning and get ran over by a dump truck.

No comments: