Tuesday, April 22, 2008

marranitos

i have like 10 minutes before my class starts...so lets get at this before everyone from the program gets on the computers....

my roommates are pigs! no lie...i think they're part piggies because they dont like to clean after themselves...nor are they very hygienic. they leave dishes out (as you saw in my pictures) and they dont clean the stove or the bathroom. they rely on me to buy all the shit for around the house. but what did i do? i said fuck you and didn't do shit for the weekend. i left to serena and jack's house for pretty much the whole time. i noticed when i came home that there was no toilet paper. so i went in my room, grabbed some that i had and went potty....the following day (friday) i noticed there wasn't anymore...so i felt bad and put one of the rolls i had since brick wall had his "loaded wifey" in town....friday afternoon-ish it ran out. saturday there wans't any...ui figured he'd go buy some since sunday everything is closed. what happened? NOTHING! i had 5 rolls in my room, but i thought i would be mean and not put any in the bathrooms because, well, i bought 24 rolls after spring break. FUCK YOU! so i didn't. lazara went yesterday and bought 12...she just gave me this look when i got home at 8 last night. whatevs bitch, how bout i give you that look when you eat all my cheese and buy nasty ass chorizo for lunch meat!

it's gotten to the point where i hide all my shit. my closet has: a loaf of bread, black pepper, tortillas, oreo cake mix, soup, oranges, rice, and sushi making stuff. i don't give a fuck really. call me immature...i'll call you moochers for eating my shit and never buying anything. assholes...rot in hell bitches!!! and one more thing, never, and i mean NEVER am i living with guys (that aren't my husband lol)....this weekend, i didn't sleep in my apartment for this reason...but saturday i just wanted my bed. welllll i couldn't sleep because someone was in there having sex...and lazara wasn't home. so now all i hear about is: "oh mann! i didn't know she had only been with one guy...but fuck! she fucked me in the guggeinheim!" im sure she lovessss you now for telling all your friends asshole!


soooo sick of them and can't wait to come home and never see them again!

1 comment:

AnoMALIE said...

Que bueno! You keep hiding your shit.
Assholes.

If I would have been you, and Lazara gave me that look, I would have straight up said "WHAT?"
Dumb bitch...