Saturday, April 19, 2008

welcome to my pigsty, i mean, apartment.




(i had to hide my food)

So, i haven't been home (like sleep in my bed) since tuesday. wednesday i slept at vince's, thursday and friday at serena and jack's. brick wall had his loaded wifey come from london for the weekend, so i figured he'd want the house to himself....so whatever. lazara missed her flight ::evil laugh:: thursday, so she left friday. i came home friday and noticed the sink was full of dishes and pans. i just came home and noticed THE SAME dishes are in the sink. i dont get it. he's trying to marry this girl, but he doesn't even CLEAN the damn apartment! dirty ass!

thennnnn last night, there was shit said because i told sheri that her friend tamalito ate half of my sushi when she wasn't invited to the dinner. so tamalito yelled at jack (waited till me and serena left). so whatever, she changed the conversation when serena called her out. then at 4am we're woken up by drunken sheri being all loud. jack came out of his room and asked her to shut up since we were sleeping, and sheri said no. so jack started going off on her and almost made her cry. he called her a little bitch and now they're not friends haha...it was hilarious!

now, as my sister brought to my attention, i hope they don't go talking shit and throwing me in it like always. which i know they will...and what am i gonna do? take it, but be truthful about it. if serena says something about "wtf, why are you talking shit" i'll say "like you haven't? you said i started calling sheri names" blah blah blah...i got shit on all of them just like they might on me...

ohhh! what i wanted to tell you anomalie....i found out that when lazara was in amsterdam, she tried bringing back some weed. well the idiot wrapped it in aluminum foil and when she went through security it went off. she got patted down and the lady was like "give me the packet out of your pocket" they took her in the back, and lucky for her in holland they don't do much to you about that...but she couldda gotten in trouble for drug smuggling. guess you shouldn't mess with that shit dumbass!

2 comments:

AnoMALIE said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

I WISH she would have gotten sent to prison!
But I'll settle for her missing her flight...

God is good!
LOL

Mooney said...

Haha, your apartment brings back memories.

I miss you prima! Today there was a new Gossip Girl and I thought of you!